Finley Woods Community
Beautiful Homes, Endless Backyards
Gainesville’s Newest Residential Community
Finley Woods is the most unique community ever developed in Gainesville because it was designed so that all 465 homes back up to either green space, trails, or woods and never have to share a backyard border with the neighbors. The result is a private, peaceful, green living experience like no other. If you’re looking for beautiful home for sale in Gainesville, be sure to look at Finley Woods for affordable homes with beautiful backyards.
About Finley Woods
Finley Woods is Gainesville’s newest community with an abundance of features and living perks. Residents of Finley Woods often feel secluded from the hustle and bustle, yet so close to shops, restaurants, the University of Florida, and much more. With only a short drive to Celebration Pointe, the University of Florida medical centers, grocery stores, and more, it’s no wonder why so many are making Finley Woods their home.
- Every lot has green space, a green buffer, or the woods behind it
- No two lots share a back fence border
- Clustered green space for more open land, more trails, and more breathing room
- Connected trails throughout the entire neighborhood
In-Home Standard Features
All of our new homes come with beautiful standard features and can be upgraded to meet your specific needs. Learn more about our home features below.
Commute Less, Relax More
- 3 minutes to Publix
- 3 minutes to I-75
- 9 minutes to UF, Shands, and The VA hospital
- 10 minutes to North Florida Regional Medical Center
- 10 minutes to the Oaks Mall
- 11 minutes to UF’s Innovation Hub
- 16 minutes to Gainesville Regional Airport